uPVC Sliding Window & Door Hardware
The hardware’s used in Sliding Doors & windows are
- Touch Lock:These are handles which
- Pop Up handle:This handle is used for Sliding Windows / Doors. The handle gets flushed in the sliding sash. The handle is used along with a Transmission gear / Espagonellete
- Sliding Handle:This handle is used for Sliding or Inward open Windows or out opening Doors.
The width of the handle is 27 mm. The handle is used along with a Transmission gear / Espagonellete
- Sliding Handle with Lock:This handle is used for Sliding or Inward open Windows or out opening Doors.
It has a lock & key built in the handle.
- D Type Handle
- Single Roller : The roller is made of Steel using needle bearing in the roller to ensure smooth functioning
- Double Roller: The roller is made from Zinc Alloy & copper using bearing in the roller to ensure smooth functioning & to take heavy loads
- Door Roller: These are Heavy Duty Door Rollers made from Copper and uses Heavy Ball bearing in the center the same ensures a very smooth sliding in the windows and doors and also can take heavy loads of Double Glass
- Sliding Gear:This is used in Sliding Windows & Doors. When the handle is locked the window is locked at 2 – 3points depending on the height of the window.
This makes the window much more secure & safe.Also this system ensures that the windows do not bend at top & bottom.